Rainbow Rabbit Printables
Just because everything is cancelled, including production of Rainbow Rabbits cards, doesn't mean the world should be deprived of colorful, chaotic fun. Since I can't send the Rabbits to you, I wanted to at least give you a way to make them yourself. I tried to keep it as simple as possible. All you need is 4-8 pieces of 8.5 x 11 white card stock (4 pieces for a 2-player game, 6 for 3-player, 8 for 4-player).
1. For each player, print out 1 of each of the images below on your white card stock. You can download the images here.
2. Color and design them however you wish. In my head, I imagined that you would draw a character inside the circle and color the background with the color that matches the label. But this is your own thing, so you do it however your heart desires.
3. Cut along the straight lines to create your 18 cards.
4. OPTIONAL: Put a design or your initials on the back-side of each card so that you can sort them after each game.
5. That's all! And then just follow the instructions here to play your first game.